Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No More Shaving!!!

Well, the arm pits anyway! A few weeks ago I was at a Bridal show with my mom and sisters, and we happened to stumble accross a booth for American Laser Centers. We entered the drawing. The lady told us to enter everyone that we could. So I entered myself and Kevin... well a couple days later I got a call on my phone saying that Kevin had won the GRAND PRIZE of $1,500!!! so after going to the consult and talking to the lady my wonderful husband decided to pass the gift card along to me! So I am going to start my treatments next Tuesday! Eventually after 6 treatments I will be done with the shaving of the pits forever!!! I am so excited!!!

5 comments:

The Henry's said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous! That is awesome! I hear it is very painful though... Is that true??

Lindsay said...

Ha I am so jealous. You have to post and let us know how it is because I would so do that.

Camille said...

You're so lucky! I would love that! Let us know how it goes!

MB said...

ha Meg, that is so funny and ironic that you won!

Jessica said...

What a good hubby you have, giving you his gift card! Cool! I just hate shaving!