Monday, April 27, 2009

MEGANOLOGY

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?*The Italian that you mix yourself, and Thousand Island

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?*Outback Steakhouse

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?*Cafe Rio

What are your pizza toppings of choice?*Canadian Bacon and Pineapple

What do you like to put on your toast?*Butter and raspberry jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?*Just one

What color is your cell phone?*White

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?*Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?* Sure haven't

What was the last heavy item you lifted?*Bags of laundry

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?* I don't think so

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?*No I don't think so...

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?* I don't think I would change it, you can't just change something that you have lived with for 22 years!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?* Definitely NOT

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?* A LOT, Kevin gives me crap because I have so many shoes

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?*The last time I got pulled over... a couple of months ago

Last person you talked to?*The driver of a tow truck

Last person you hugged?*Kevin

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?*Summer! Love the camping, riding, and boating!

Holiday?*Christmas

Day of the week?*Saturday

Month?*IDK...

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?*My husband

Mood?*TIRED!!!! but I don't know why

What are you listening to?*The news

Watching?*Not really watching, but the news is on

Worrying about?*Kevin's work picking up

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?*To work

What's the last movie you saw?*Half of Yes Man

Do you smile often?*Yep

Sleeping Alone Tonight?*Nope

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

Do you always answer your phone?*Usually, well if I have it with me and hear it!

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?*Someone who doesn't realize just how much I treasure my sleep!

If you could change your eye color what would it be?*A deeper blue, I also think green eyes are very pretty

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?*I haven't been to Sonic in years!

Do you own a digital camera?*Sure do

Do you have a pet fish?*No, but the people that I work for do... so I might as well just say it's mine because I am the one who always feeds it.

Favorite Christmas song(s)*LOVE Celine Dion's Christmas CD!

What's on your wish list for your birthday?*I don't know... ha ha a house and a car!

Can you do push ups?*Of course

Can you do a chin up?*I should hope so!

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?*So excited!!! But also worried about what the economy will bring us

Do you have any saved texts?*A few of those really funny ones

Ever been in a car wreck?*Sure have

Do you have an accent?*No

What is the last song to make you cry?*Probably Wouldn't be Like That by LeAnn Rimes

Plans tonight?*Making dinner, and homework

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?*Who hasn't?

What did you buy yesterday?*Oxy Clean, Bleach, and Bagels

Have you ever been given roses?*Yes, and I love them...

Current worry?*Kevin's job status

Current hate right now?*The Economy

Met someone who changed your life?*A few people

How will you bring in the New Year?*Kissing Kevin!

What song represents you?*Ha ha no idea

Name three people who might complete this?*???

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?*I would definitely do some things differently!

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?*My ears are pierced

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?*Of course!

Would you be a pirate?*Not a real one! But I would take Kirra Knightly's place in Pirates of the Carribean!

What songs do you sing in the shower?*Ha ha not much of a shower singer!

Ever had someone sing to you?*Yep

When did you last cry?*Last night watching an episode of Grey's

Are you afraid of being alone?*YES!!!

Do you like to cuddle?*Yes... Well, depends on my mood

Have you held hands with anyone today?*Anna's as I was walking her into school

Who was the last person you took a picture of?*Kevin and James "Bubba" Stewart

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?*ha ha all those "Boy Bands"

Do you believe in staying close with your ex?*Nope

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?*They are "old" now but I guess I have only known them for like 3 years, but I still try and keep in touch with the "really old" ones

Do you like pulpy orange juice?*NOOO! Definitely a pulp free girl!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?*Marti always says I broke her glass! BUT I DIDN'T THE AIR CONDITIONER WAS RUNNING AND IT FELL OFF! And she always gives me crap for "rolling us" on the 4 wheeler when she was pregnant... BUT ONCE AGAIN WE DIDN'T ROLL, WE TIPPED OVER AND NO ONE KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!

** Everyone should do this!

No comments: