Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's Been Forever!!!

WOW! I really can't believe how long it's been since I blogged last! I guess if you don't really have anything to say then there is really no reason to blog! :) I have just been really busy with school and the usual life issues that I deal with on a daily basis. We are doing great. We had a fun Halloween weekend, starting with the great "Grundeland Party" on Friday night. On Halloween day we went and saw "THIS IS IT!" the Michael Jackson movie. It was a good show and gave a small glimpse of how awesome the concert would have been. After the movie we headed up to Heber to spend the rest of the night with my family. We had a really good weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well and I hope that I can stay on top of things better and actually get to blogging again! But who knows... this is ME we are talking about!

1 comment:

Krista said...

hey now when you said you had a new post i wanted it to contain lots of fun and pictures get on that... cuz member what doesnt happen if your not nice?? Well blogging now falls into that no battle!