Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Hunt...

So... I seem to be a free girl this weekend. Kevin left to go deer hunting yesterday, I dropped him off at his parents around 10:30 a.m. and I left there by 11:30 a.m. To be honest I don't know what I am going to do with myself!!! I managed to keep busy testerday by doing apartment shops for my boss' company, then had a girls night with my fam... they stayed over last night and we spent all day together. It was alot of fun!!! They left around 8:00 tonight. I have no idea how to fill the days, or nights for that matter... until TUESDAY!!! Tomorrow will be the hardest, watching football by yourself is never that enjoyable!!! Kevin and I usually end up cheering on different teams, so tomorrow I will just have to guess which he would rather have win and then root for the opposite ha ha!!! Monday won't be so bad, I'll have to go to work then school, night time will definately be the worst!! I am officialy afraid of the dark so I might have to leave a light on! YES, I know I'm a baby!!! But what do ya do?!?!

No comments: