Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ONE MONTH!!!




Last night Kevin and I celebrated our one month anniversary!!! KFC, a Red Box Movie, and some wedding cake made a great evening!!! I have never been one who thought that 1 year old freezer burned cake sounded that appetizing so I was so excited when the cake lady told me that she would re make the top layer of our cake for our One Year Anniversary, so we decided to just jump into this one now.. Here are a few pics. Oh yeah and don't laugh because I am DEFINATELY not wearing any make up!!! So gross I know!!!

4 comments:

Josh and Micah said...

I wished I looked as good as you without make up! haha
Our wedding cake didnt turn out very well on the wedding day... It wasnt too bad a year later... We should have just re-made the top! Thats a good idea! haha

Congrats on the first month!

Josh and Micah said...

Yeah, sign it and attach a voided check and send it back. If you need me to resend a new one i can haha Its no big deal!

Jeff and Kellie said...

cute. jeff and i celebrate 1 month anniversaries too. you guys are so cute. i hope everything is working out well for you too. love you!

Krista said...

Well arent you two just the cutest thing ever!!! :) You really are and we all need to play again no battle!