Monday, November 3, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Hope everyone had a very fun and exciting Halloween!!! We had alot of fun, here are a few pics just to give you an idea... Kevin was really scary looking in his big black cape and his face all painted. I was a mummy, a big thanks to my Mommy for helping me rip the sheet apart, rub the strips in Cinnamon, and hot glue them to myself. Our good friends T.J. and Krista were firefighters... Didn't I do a good job with their makeup??? Ha ha. All in all we had fun dressing up and acting like kids again!!!


4 comments:

The Henry's said...

Scary costumes!! Your makeup looks way good! We need to hang out!!!

Camille said...

You guys look so good in your costumes! Not all of the pictures are taken at my house. All but 2 of Hadlie are though.

Krista said...

oh way to rub it in real cool!

Camille said...

Thanks! Where are you guys living?