Monday, November 10, 2008

K's Awards Banquet

So... I know that I have been posting alot lately, but there are just so many things to talk about! This year Kevin has done alot of racing. He decided to race in the Rocky Mountain Raceway circuit. He made to all races except for one! He had a great season and finished SECOND OVERALL!!! So Friday night we attended an awards banquet where he was awarded his rather large trophy. It was really great to see him so excited and I am really proud of him for soing so well! GOOD JOB BABE!!!














4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so cool! Congratulations Kevin! And Meghan, you can post as much as you want!

Krista said...

Good job Kev!!! Meg do you think you would want to come apply with me in my favorite place on earth? I mean because then maybe you could be as found of it as me, we could car pool and then kevin and tj could go ride out on the race track out there what do you think? and dont be embarassed to show your excitement!

Krista said...

okay so for the 3rd time today i have officially resorted to blogspot!!! I am bored beyond reason and dont have a list of to dos so you get a comment! Lucky girl! I am excited to play with you guys on Sunday!

Lynsee said...

Hey Megan! I just saw that you let me a comment, so I thought that I would say hi!