Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guess What?!?

KEVIN AND I ARE SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!
Our sweet little boy or girl is due in January. We have never been more anxious for the summer to be over and cold weather to return :)

We have had two ultrasounds so far, the first we did not see much, we thought that I was 7 weeks along at the time, but when we had the ultrasound the doctor told me that I was only 5 weeks. We had another ultrasound at 7 weeks and were able to see a little bit more. I went to the doctor again last night and heard the heartbeat! It was the best little sound that I have ever heard! We are so excited to be having a baby! We cannot wait for this little bundle to arrive and to begin this new and exciting chapter in our lives! This baby is a first for many, our first baby, first grand baby for both my parents and Kevin's parents, first niece or nephew for each of our siblings and first great grand baby for my grandma... Everyone is so excited and it has been such a great experience to have so much love and support. Thanks to everyone for all the love!

6 comments:

The Henry's said...

YAY!!! Congrats again!! I'm SO SO excited for you guys!!! You will be awesome parents!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!! We will have to go baby shopping! :)

fasdfasdsadf said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!! I bet that baby is going to be spoiled being the only one!:)

Steelman Co. said...

Megan that's so great! Congrats!

The Burns said...

Congrats! That is so fun! You will be such a cute little mommy! :)

Camille said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

Micah Goode said...

congrats!! :) i am so happy and excited for you and kevin!