Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ridin' In Style

This is the stroller and car seat that we just bought for our baby. Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System.

Selling points for Megan: Good safety ratings. The car seat is rated up to 30 pounds, not just 22 like most car seats. Jogging stroller. Easy to fold up and down. BIG storage basket. Jogger rides really smooth and turns very easily. Cute and trendy color that would work and be cute for a baby boy Rikli or a baby girl Rikli. You get a lot for your money with this system. Great ratings from parents who have it. Great recommendations on the system from Jess, who's opinion I always ask for and appreciate! :)

Megan's doubts: Too bright? Too much green?

Selling points for Kevin: The jogger has speakers and you can plug your I POD or phone right in!

Kevin's doubts: NONE. HELLO!!! It has speakers and you can plug your I POD or phone right in!

Let me know what you all think about it!

8 comments:

Camille said...

I think it's cute! Also a positive that it will work for either a boy or girl, then you can always use it if you decide to have more!

The Henry's said...

We have a baby trend carseat and stroller, and I love them both! I love the triangle handle, it is so much easier to carry around! And it has awesome safety settings, so you know if your carseat is level in the car.

I love the green, there is definitely not too much! way cute! and of course, the ipod hookup, that is just.plain.awesome. Wish I had that!

Micah Goode said...

i love love love the color! so adorable! i have a few friends who recently had babies, and they bought the jogging strollers with the stationary front wheel, and totally wish they had the swivel wheel. ipod hook-up is SWA-WEET! looks like an awesome stroller!

Jessica said...

I'm a little jealous my baby trend doesn't have the i pod hook up & speekers!

Steelman Co. said...

i love it. I think you are making me want one too!

Megan said...

its so cute... makes me laugh Abbey is only 27lbs, and she is 2! You will love the swivel wheel especially if you like jogging!

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

We got the stroller and car seat all put together! Now that it is out of the store the green is not as bright as it was when it was on the shelf with all the other colors. I am really loving it! I think it will be a reall great system and I think that we made a great choice!!! Now I am just missing my baby! :)

*bRiLeE* said...

I think that is so cute Megs! I totally agree with you and Camille on the Neutral, then you don't have to buy all new stuff if you decide to have more kids! And Green is Way cute! I have heard nothing but good about the 3wheel strollers, that is definitely what I will be getting, they are way easier to maneuver! and the speakers.... that is sweet!!!!