Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anxiety and No Sleep

Okay, all of you Moms... I am in need of some advice. Lately I have been having really bad anxiety at night. I had never had anxiety before I got pregnant, there is nothing worse than anxiety! I hate when I get it, and I dread getting it. I have also not been able to sleep very well. If I am lucky enough to fall asleep early then I wake up after a couple of hours and then can't get back to sleep. Or if I try to go to bed a bit later I have the hardest time getting comfortable and actually falling asleep. Did any of you have problems like these? Do any of you have any tricks, or am I just going to have to suck it up for the next 5 months and get used to it?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so excited you get to find out what gender your baby is going to be in just two weeks! As far as the anxiety thing... It's normal. The fear of "am I going to be a good mom". "Is the baby going to be normal". "Is the baby okay inside of me". Go for a walk and then come home and read at night. It always helps ease my mind and get's me tired enough to sleep sound.