Thursday, July 29, 2010

16 Week Appointment

Last night Kevin and I went to my 16 week doctor appointment. I really can't believe that 4 months has already gone by, in some ways it has gone by sooo fast and in other ways it feels like years ago that we found out that I was pregnant. At my last appointment (12 weeks) the Dr. Colby said that I had gained 3 pounds, which he said was pretty normal, at this weigh in I was still at that same weight, which surprised both Kevin and I since I really do eat a lot of treats :) which I often get scolded for by Kevin. My tummy is measuring at 16 cm which is normal, since you are supposed to grow about a cm a week. We got to listed to our baby's heartbeat, it was normal at 155 beats per minute. After the heartbeat came the BEST NEWS!!!! We get to go back and find out what our baby is in 2 WEEKS!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I know that they will probably go by sooo slow but I really wish that the 2 weeks would FLY BY! Ugh the anticipation is going to KILL both Kevin and I. So just a heads up, if you haven't voted for what you think our baby will be you better get your votes in quick because AUGUST 11th is the day!

1 comment:

The Henry's said...

Yay! I feel like it was just yesterday you told me you were pregnant.. and only like 8 weeks along! So it's going by fast for me! lol.. I can't wait to see what you're having! I still think girl, Sorry Kevin :)