Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who Voted for What?

Hey everyone! My dear husband is VERY convinced that our baby is a boy... I honestly have NO IDEA. I have heard from a lot of women over the years, including some of you, say that you pretty much knew what you were having. I have not had any feelings like that, yet anyway. But, the entire point of this post is... If you happened to vote on what you think our baby is, will you please leave me a comment and let me know what you voted for? It will put Kevin at ease to know which of you are "on his side" thanks a million! :)

6 comments:

Steelman Co. said...

i voted girl!!!

The Henry's said...

I voted girl too!!

Micah Goode said...

i voted boy... haha leave it to me to be on kevin's side :)

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Way to go Micah! On the "bright side" Kevin said you earned a lot of cool points in his eyes :)

Jessica said...

I voted Girl (of Course) because I think it's the generation of Rikli's to have girls. But really, I will be excited no matter what gender you are having!

twylastarr said...

BOY