Friday, August 13, 2010

For All Those of You That Voted For a GIRL...

I am sorry to say... YOU LOSE!!! :) We went to our 18 week ultrasound appointment on Wednesday night where Dr. Colby told us that we are having a BOY!!! We are sooo excited, and we are having a ton of fun shopping and getting ready to welcome our LITTLE MAN into the world in January. We got a DVD of our ultrasound that we have been watching every night, we love to see our CUTE little baby in there rolling around and being crazy! We are already such proud parents and have so much love for our little boy!

12 comments:

Steelman Co. said...

oh how fun!! Little boys are a handful, but soooo cute!

fasdfasdsadf said...

Yay for having boys!!:) Congrats!!

Jen said...

Hooray for little boy Rikli! Congratulations -- and have fun shopping!

Krista said...

YAY! How fun I am so excited for you!

Burkman Clan said...

Congrats! I heard their so much easier then girls.

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Thanks everyone! We are so excited, Kevin is already such a proud Daddy, it is so great to see his face light up every time our little one is mentioned.

Steph, you have NO IDEA the hadfull that I am in for! If you only knew Kevin you would really be feeling for me right now! lol :)I think everyone that knows Kevin can back me up on that one! :)

Micah Goode said...

I WIN!! I guessed boy! :)
Congrats Megan! Little boys are just as adorable as they are a handful. I am never having children... haha

Sorensons said...

YAY!! Congrats! Little boys are so much fun!!

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

Yay! congrats! That is so fun

Rachael said...

yea!!!! so fun cograts guys!!

Jessica said...

Were excited to meet the little guy!

Jeff and Kellie said...

yay congrats.