Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We Have a Name!

Kevin and I have chosen a name for our little boy! I am very pleased and surprised that we were able to come up with a name that we both love and think will serve our little man well. KAEL THOMAS RIKLI. After thumbing through the BIG book of baby names and each of us throwing out pretty much every name that even crossed our minds, I just randomly threw Kael out there one day while we were in the car and... it stuck, we were not able to find anything that we loved more. We decided to spell Kael with a K, like Kevin and we also chose to give him his Daddy's middle name Thomas and then of course Rikli was pretty much a given :) I cannot wait to hold my little boy in my arms and just hug and kiss him! Monday marked 21 weeks in my pregnancy, I am HALF WAY and counting!!!! I feel little Kael moving all the time and it is the most amazing feeling in the world, it brings the biggest smile to my face. For now we are going to focus on moving, and of course continue preparing to meet our sweet baby boy Kael in January.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Love that name! You will be such a cute mom!

Krista said...

That is a cute name! where are you guys moving to?

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

We are moving to the apartment community that I work at. Should be SUPER FUN! I LOOOOOVE moving! lol