Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 23 Dr. Visit

Yesterday I had my 23rd week Dr. appointment. Dr. Colby took measurements of my tummy, I measured at 24 cm and he also listened to Baby Kael's heartbeat which was normal at 145 beats per minute. It took the Dr. a minute to find the heartbeat because Kael was moving around and kicking so much. It was funny because he would find the heart beat and then it would be over powered by a big thump of a kick, it was pretty funny! I am so excited to be at 23 weeks already and I am hoping that the next 17 weeks go by fast because we are so excited to meet our little boy!

2 comments:

The Dyer Fam-Damily said...

That is so exciting! I love his name too. Boy names are hard! Good luck with everything!

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Thanks! Boys names are SOOO hard! I am really surprised that we came up with one as wuickly as we did! I thought that we were going to have to bring him home nameless!