Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Week Update

Today, thanks to my amazing Parents and Grandma Patsy, I ordered our little guy's crib and changing table. We (mostly Kevin) have been working really hard lately on getting the baby's room all painted so we can get the furniture set up and everything ready to go.I hit 30 weeks yesterday and the anxiety has really hit me that this little boy will be here before we know it. I am sooooo excited and can't wait to meet my little Kaelster, but I am also freaking out a little bit and worrying that things aren't going to be ready for him... With only 10 weeks to go and the Holidays FAST approaching, I feel like I am always a step behind.


The first 30 weeks of pregnancy have been good to me. I have not been sick except for the nightly heartburn that I get, I have not been too grouchy (at least this is my opinion, you can ask Kevin what he thinks about that) and I have been able to keep working just fine and not get TOO worn out. I have an appointment with the Dr tomorrow to do the blood tests for diabetes. I will start going to the Dr every 2 weeks now.


We are so excited for our little boy to get here! I will post pictures of the finished nursery HOPEFULLY very soon!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't believe you are already at 30 weeks! seems like just yesterday you were taking that test! You will be ready for Kael when he get's here & if not, it will be okay. All he will care about are clean diapers, warm blanket & some milk :)