Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kevin's 25th and Thanksgiving.

So I have been hugely slacking on posting lately. There seems to be so much going on right now, I feel like I am running around like a "fat, stuffed" chicken with its head cut off.

We celebrated Kevin's 25th birthday in November. On the night of his birthday we went to dinner with is parents and Grandpa Derrall at the Porcupine. I love the Porcupine and it is always nice to have an excuse to go there and eat. If you have never been I really reccommend it! Then we had Thanksgiving. We were with Kevin's family this year and had a great dinner at Susan and Stuart's house. It was nice being able to just hang out, have some great food and watch some football. On Friday, for the first time ever I got Kevin to hit the Black Friday sales with me. We made a fabulous investment, we bought a Canon Rebel T2i camera! We have been snapping some great pics and having a lot of fun learning how to use it. We are so excited to have a super nice camera for when our baby boy gets here, I am sure that we will be taking more pictures than ever then. To finish off the fabulous week of food and family we headed up to Heber on Sunday night to celebrate Kevin's birthday with my family. My dad made him an awesome Tigger cake... Oh if I were only half as good of a cake decorater as my dad is!


No comments: