Wednesday, December 22, 2010

37 Weeks and 3 days

Well I have almost hit 38 weeks. I am feeling VERY huge and VERY uncomfortable. I will be going back to the doctor on the 27th. I am hoping that he will have some good news for me! I am more than okay with waiting until my due date to pop this little guy out, but I REALLY do not want to go over... I have had such an easy pregnancy but I am just done. I try not to complain (even though this whole post has been me complaining) but this little boy just has no more room in there, and I feel like I can not stretch any more. Baby Kael is constantly in my ribs and it is very painful and hard to sleep.

We are getting closer and closer to having everything ready for the arrival of our little boy, his room is so close to being done, just need some bedding and to get everything hung on the walls. I have his bag packed for the hospital. Kevin has been drilling me and drilling me to get some bags packed becasue he has been so worried that we will not be prepared for when "IT" happens. I am just such a huge slacker, but I am happy that Kevin is so anxious for our baby to get here. Kevin will be such a great dad and I can't wait to see him with our baby.

No comments: