Sunday, December 5, 2010

35 Weeks and Counting

So tomorrow 12/6 marks 35 weeks in my pregnancy, WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!! I went to the doctor on Friday, everything is checking out great. My belly is measuring at 35 cm and baby's head is pointed down, heartbeat is normal at 140 beats per minute. The doc did an exam and I am dilated to a ONE!!! I know that is not hugely amazing, and I do realize that I could stay at a 1 for weeks, but to us it was huge news and so exciting! I am still feeling pretty good, I am still working full time and going about my normal daily routine, but lately I have been ready for bed at about the second I walk through the door at night. And there is the fact that my face and fingers just keep getting fatter and fatter! As easy and sick-free as my pregnancy has been I am so excited for it to be over with!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Your belly is so cute! I can't wait to meet Kael, he will be ready to bust out of that belly before you know it!